TÝR GROUP POLICIES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
**IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL POLICY.
By purchasing items in our store, you have acknowledged that you have read, understand and agree to our TÝR Gear Store Policy.
PAYMENTS AND SHIPPING
– We use PayPal as our payment provider for all of our products and courses for individual purchasers. PayPal will process credit or debit cards whether or not you have a PayPal account.
– You, as our customer are responsible to update your shipping address so that it is correct in your PayPal account.
– For government agencies that are purchasing courses or knives and need to pay with a government credit card, we do provide merchant services through our bank. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
– All items are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Items will be shipped either First Class mail if under 13 ounces in weight, USPS Retail Ground Mail, or Priority Mail, whichever is more cost effective for the item shipped.
– Shipping and handling charges are not a profit producer for us; they consist of shipping and packaging fees only.
– If your order contains more than one item and is over 13 ounces in weight, it may be shipped separately to bring postage rates down.
– The Combat Tracking Guide is shipped via USPS Media Mail, which takes 2-9 days within the continental USA to reach your destination.
– Please contact us if you would like to have your item shipped Express Mail. You will be charged accordingly and sent a PayPal invoice with your total.
– Items advertised with “Free Shipping” service will be shipped per TYR Group’s discretion.
– All TÝR Group knives will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Signature Confirmation, which usually increases the cost $18-22. You can either use our carts on the website or contact us you will be sent a PayPal invoice to provide payment.
– We have discontinued international sales of our knives.
– It is your responsibility to make sure that you receive all of the items as shown on your packing slip. Failure to report shipping discrepancies within five days of receipt of order makes it difficult to accurately determine the problem. Therefore, discrepancies reported after five days will not be credited regardless of circumstances.
– If there is a problem with your order, please send an email with a photo of the item and stating issue, and we will correct it. If there is no problem with the item and customer would like a refund, our return policy will apply.
– Returns accepted within 14 days of shipment. Customer pays for return postage. All returns will incur a 5% restocking fee, depending on the amount of the item, which will be taken from your refund balance. Item needs to be in new condition, unused and in original packaging.
– Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know the problem, and we will address the issue accordingly. Once we receive the item(s), we will issue the refund via PayPal or check, depending on how payment was made.
Every effort is made to be sure that the information provided on this site is accurate and correct but occasionally an error may occur.
We are not liable for any product informational typographical errors on this website.
If you find an error on this website, please notify us so that we can correct it.
In the event that an item is listed with an incorrect price due to a typographical error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at that incorrect price and refund your credit card.
If you still want the merchandise, the correct price will be recharged to your credit card.
DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
**You must be at least 18 years of age in order to purchase any sharp edged cutting instrument from this site. So, by purchasing from this site, you are certifying that you ARE at least 18 years of age. TÝR Group, LLC sells knives and related merchandise (collectively referred to as the “Merchandise”) only to individuals who can legally purchase and own such items where they reside.
Your purchase of Merchandise, whether in person, by telephone, by mail, by fax, or online, legally binds you and your heirs, assigns, transferees, and personal representatives as follows:
When you order and purchase Merchandise from TÝR Group, LLC, you represent that you are of legal age to purchase the Merchandise ordered and that the Merchandise can be purchased and owned in your state, county, and/or city of residence.
By offering Merchandise for sale, TÝR Group, LLC does not represent or warrant that any specific purchaser may legally purchase, own, or possess the Merchandise ordered.
Check and verify your local laws! Knives and related Merchandise may be dangerous, even deadly, if used improperly, negligently, and/or illegally.
When you purchase Merchandise from TÝR Group, LLC, you agree that you will use the purchased Merchandise in a safe and legal manner, consistent with all applicable laws, recognized safety rules, and good common sense.
You further agree that you will train and supervise minors in the use of Merchandise purchased from TÝR Group, LLC, and that you will take such steps as may be reasonably necessary or required by applicable law to keep Merchandise purchased out of the hands of minors and untrained and/or immature individuals.
When you purchase Merchandise from TÝR Group, LLC, you agree to assume all risks related to and/or arising from your ownership and use of the Merchandise and agree to indemnify and hold TÝR Group, LLC harmless from any and all claims brought by any person or entity against TÝR Group, LLC, owner John Hurth, or TÝR Group, LLC staff related to and/or arising from your ownership and/or use of the Merchandise.
Everything on this web site, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, and images is the property of TÝR Group, LLC and owner John Hurth or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The compilation of all material on this site is the exclusive property of TÝR Group, LLC and owner John Hurth and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The material presented on this site is to provide information and to facilitate shopping transactions for the general public only and is not to be used by anyone for any commercial purposes.
Re-publication, modification, redistribution, transmission, reproduction, display or performance, of any material from this site is strictly prohibited. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
COURSE PAYMENT POLICY
REGISTRATION, PAYMENT, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
At TYR GROUP our goal is to provide our students with the highest level of training possible. In order to achieve this goal, we have posted our policies and restrictions, which we strictly adhere to. We look forward to having you join us for one of our courses. In order avoid disappointment, please register early. Registration is not confirmed until paid in full.
We understand that cancellations or schedule changes are sometimes inevitable. However, this is also how we earn our living and cancellations can create many administrative problems not only for us as a business but also for the other students who have enrolled in the same course. We begin investing in a course when the first student enrolls and therefore have expenses associated with that course. The following policies are necessary to ensure that we are able to conduct a particular course, even if a cancellation occurs.
- REGISTRATIONS:Classes are normally scheduled at least 90 days prior to the commencement of a course. Class size is limited so it is in your best interest to enroll as early as possible. Enrollment is not complete until course registration form and full payment is received. The Course Registration Form may be found on the side bar of this page. The payment cart for each course can be found under “Training Courses” then on each individual course webpage, scrolling down to the bottom of the page. Once the Course Registration Form is completed and payment is received, we will contact you within three (3) business days (Monday-Friday) with course information.
RESTRICTIONS: Any US Citizen, eighteen years of age or older who is legally able to possess a firearm under State and Federal Law can attend TYR GROUP classes.
TYR GROUP reserves the right to refuse attendance by anyone we deem to be unsafe, disruptive, undesirable, under the influence, mentally unstable, or a potential threat to themselves or others.
Note: Depending on the type of course, children under the age of eighteen are eligible to attend if accompanied by a legal parent or guardian who has also registered for the class. You will also need to register and pay for your child, as each person in attendance is included in the student count per class. Please contact us at email@example.com with specific questions.
- PAYMENT:A NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-TRANSFERABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION.
TYR Group accepts payment by PayPal (found on individual course webpage), check, or USPS Money Order. Full Payment must be received in our office NLT (no later than) 30 days before commencement of Louisiana based training and NLT 45 days before out of state training commences. Checks and money order should be mailed to TYR Group LLC, P.O. Box 262, Carencro, LA 70520.
TYR Group requires a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit when registering for any of our courses. The amount of the non-refundable / non-transferrable deposit is dependent on the length, type, location of the course as well as additional costs associated with out-of-state courses. Please see the individual course webpage for deposit amounts.
Depending on the course in which you are enrolling, you may be offered a payment option which must be paid in full on the deadline that is posted in the course description. If you have problems meeting that deadline due to unforeseen circumstances, contact us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, NOT on FB.
By paying the deposit and enrolling in our training, YOU certify that you are a U.S Citizen or Legal Resident and can legally conduct tactical training in accordance with Department of State ITAR regulations. You also certify that you are not a convicted felon and can legally own, possess and operate any firearms that are required for specific training.
- CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS: We understand emergencies do occur, and if you DO have a personal emergency, please contact us as soon as possibleby email at email@example.com, NOT on FB.In the event of a student cancelling their course attendance, the deposit is non-refundable / non-transferable, and depending on when cancellation occurs, the remaining balance may or may not be credited to another course. No refunds will be given. The following chart shows the calendar days’ notice before the start date of the course and if a credit to be applied to a future course is applicable. When a credit is given, it will be used towards a future course only, not for product.
|Calendar days’ notice before the start date of the course – Where credit applicable|
|45 calendar days or more||Receive credit of course payments made minus deposit (to be applied to another course in future)|
|Between 15 and 44 calendar days (inclusive)||Receive 50% credit of course payments made minus deposit (to be applied to another course in future)|
|Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive)||Late Cancellation: No credit will be given.|
|Failure to attend||Treated as late cancellation and no credit will be given.|
- CHANGES AND/OR CANCELLATION BY TYR GROUP:We will do everything in our power to ensure the course/class goes on as scheduled, however, we reserve the right to postpone classes, if absolutely necessary and unavoidable. In such cases, we will provide adequate notice of this and/or the new course dates as soon as possible. If this occurs, the customer may choose an IN-HOUSE CREDIT towards a future class or a FULL REFUND to include DEPOSIT.
Note: We will conduct our training under any conditions (Heat, Cold, Wet). We will not cancel training due to inclement weather, so please do not call and ask for a refund because it is too hot or too cold. If the weather conditions become untenable or unsafe, the instructor will make the call with regards to any cancellation or postponement of the class.
- APPLYING CREDIT TO A FUTURE COURSE:
When a student who has cancelled previously and received a credit to apply to a future course, the student must attend the future course within one (1) year from the date of cancellation. An additional payment may be required if the credit balance does not cover the course cost. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply your credit to a future course.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of these policies and how they may relate to you and your particular situation, please contact us at email@example.com prior to registering for classes.